Search for product or keywords and press enter to search.
• +27 76 582 1413
• Home Delivery
• Store Pickup / Stellenbosch (Cape Town)
• Wire Transfer
Choose your platform:
META HT AM
Sort according to web site's default order
Sort by ascending name (From A to Z)
Sort by descending name (From Z to A)
Sort by ascending price (From Low to High prices)
Sort by descending price (From High to Low prices)
META HT AM
The META HT AM continues its path. It has always been there.
Our research confirms that it is the bike in our range that is most widely used, and to do most things! Enduro, off-road rides, urban missions, pump track laps. It goes everywhere.
Max himself says, “It’s better to have a good hardtail than a bad full-suspension bike.”
We believed in this bike many years ago and we have become real specialists. To keep current, we’ve worked on the smallest details that make the biggest differences.
So, seat tubes are lowered. It’s a choice of reason which offers two advantages:
- It is now possible to fit longer travel seat posts.
- The choice of frame size is no longer limited by a seat tube that is too high when purchasing the complete bike. Particularly useful for those who want a longer bike.
For the rest, we are continuing with the winning formula that made this bike so successful. Its development revolves around reliability as a priority:
- A semi-rigid frame which allows for better pedalling, a lighter weight and reduced maintenance
- A fork with 150mm or 160mm travel which provides comfort and/or safety depending where and how it’s being used
- Models are now fitted as standard with 29/27 wheels in sizes S/M and 29-inches in sizes L/XL
- The frame can still fit a 27.5-inch and 29-inch wheel no matter what the frame size
The META HT AM is one of those bikes that simply makes you want to ride!
META HT AM ESSENTIAL KESWICK GREEN 2022
META HT AM RIDE 2022
General Terms & Conditions
Choose the right size of bike for you
Looking for a bike part?
To register your bike
Customer Service / Warranty
e-Commerce Website by Oxatis